Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
- In this role you will be responsible for leading LEGOLAND Dubai's Annual Pass Program and all consumer insight programs.
- You will be expected to deliver budgeted annual pass sales, attendance, renewals and revenue targets while also ensuring an excellent annual pass experience.
- In addition, you take a critical role in providing the necessary information to properly reach our guests and then ensure an amazing Park experience.
- Deliver Annual Pass budgeted attendance numbers, sales revenue and yield targets ensuring a successful park launch.
- Develop and implement promotions and campaigns to support Pass Member sales, renewals, visitation and in-park spend
- Develop and execute a Pass Member communication plan utilizing e-newsletters, website, SMS, social media, etc.
- Develop events and activities that encourage repeat visitation and in-park spend by Pass Members
- Monitor and ensure Pass Member satisfaction
- Collaborate with Dubai Parks and Resorts and partner parks on Annual Pass initiatives
- Work closely with the admissions and Annual Pass processing team to establish Annual Pass SOPs to ensure a positive guest experience and data accuracy
- Oversee all research programs including but not limited to: guest satisfaction, concept testing, source of residency and ad-hoc marketing studies
- Develop insights dashboards to support both the marketing team and senior park leadership teams
- Utilise data and fact-based insights to recommend appropriate action plans
- Key point person for monitoring competitive activity and marketing trends
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience with a focus in loyalty or CRM programs, preferably in the theme parks, entertainment or hospitality industry
- Strong understanding of research techniques, including but not limited to: concept testing, focus groups, guest satisfaction testing and brand awareness tracking
- Proven experience understanding statistical analysis methods
- Solid project management skills
- An analytical, detail-oriented mindset
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns to drive repeat visitation
- Experience in developing CRM or loyalty marketing programs
- Agency management experience.
- In-depth understanding of the marketing planning process always thinking strategically.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing promotions.
- Budget management
- Impeccable English both written and verbal
- Expert skills with excel, intermediate to expert skills with the remainder of MS Office suite of products.
- Bachelor Degree
- Arabic speaking
- Experience working with IPs
- Experience in working in a diverse workforce
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing Account Manager
Multiply Marketing Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Marketing Manager (Retail)
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)