Job description / Role
AED 18,000 + Benefits + Bonus
NTS Group are working with a leading Dubai based company to recruit an Assistant Manager, Budgeting & Planning. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Assistant Manager, Budgeting & Planning is responsible in preparing business plans, financial feasibilities, budgets and monthly management accounts.
- Budgets, Business Plans and Financial Feasibility Studies
- Management Accounts
- Financial Modelling
- Bank Reporting
- Qualified Accountant - ACMA /CA / ACCA or other recognized accounting qualification
- 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in management accounting, budgeting and reporting
- Solid accounting and financial reporting concepts
- Experience within real estate development industry will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.