Job description / Role
Maptalent are now partnered with one of the leading banking groups in the region to recruit 3 Assistant Business Development Managers to join their Retail Banking division. Each of the Assistant BD Manager will look after one business and develop the market share.
- These roles are part of the client’s Emiratisation Programme; hence they are looking to hire UAE Nationals to fill these three roles.
- To Achieve Business Volume, penetration and cross sell targets for Multi product Sales Team and responsible for ensuring sales results.
- Identify the lost business opportunity for each branch and work out sales and plan for them to increase their current performance level.
- Deliver the annual financial budget in line with the approved business plan.
- Develop new segments and source customers to enhance sales and market share.
- Management of accounts and development of New & Existing Relationships with business sources to ensure maximum realisation of profitable sales potential.
- Coordinate with different departments in the bank for effectively functioning as a team and delivering high level of services to customers,
- Ensure all marketing initiative and incentive campaigns are effectively followed and monitored.
- Comply with approved policies, procedures and norms to protect the organisations and customers interest.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Bonus
- High Level of Computer skills.
- A seasoned professional with over 6 years of rich & diverse management experience in the area of Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Training, Product, Client Relationship.
- High level of Analytical communication and leadership abilities in order to manage and motivate peers.
- Skilled in inspiring and managing people.
- Team player
- Positive, Proactive, Aggressive, Service oriented and Customer focused.
- UAE National.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.