Job description / Role
- To ensure a proper coverage and supervision of the lounge and butler service at all times.
- To personally supervise the breakfast service when the Lounge Supervisor is not on duty.
- To be present in the Club Millesime lounge during breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role.
- To ensure that all Club Millesime guests enjoy their stay and receive the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints or if a member of the Sofitel Club Millésime team is facing difficulties that she/ he cannot solve on her/ his own.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the FOM, DOR or the HM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To collect all profile details of any Club Millesime VIP one week prior to arrival and to ensure a daily update of the guest preferences on the PMS.
- To double check details of all Club Millesime reservations 24 hours prior to arrival and to follow every content.
- To personally supervise the Club Millesime VIP arrival (room block, room inspection, amenities) & welcome kit (international newspaper and welcome letter), as well as coordination with airport representative & Limousine driver.
- To ensure that the Senior Management is aware of all Club Millesime VIP arrivals.
- Food & Beverage knowledge is must
- Previous expeience from Butler, VIP Lounge and Club Lounge would be added advantage.
- Preferably French Speaker
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Company In UAE
Assistant Manager (Duty Manager) - Front Office (Arabic Speaker)
A Leading International Holding Company