Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large manufacturing company in the UAE
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-orientated Assistant Manager that will be responsible for preparing statements and reports, overseeing audit files, and attending meetings to provide financial feedback with regard to the company costing and budgeting activities
As an Assistant Manager in costing & budgeting, you will possess an in-depth knowledge of accounting and cost-management systems, as well as basic computer software. The successful candidate will also be an excellent communicator, with superb presentation and problem-solving skills
• Management and statutory reporting – Preparation of Consolidated accounts, all MIS reports, and analysis.
• Management accounting and controlling – Month-end and year-end closer full spectrum activities in SAP, cost centers management.
• Preparation of business plan, annual budgets, and latest estimates.
• Handling statutory audits.
• Monitoring and controlling of the overall cost of production and other associated costs.
• Managing governance-related activities.
• Strong liaising between stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in financial accounting, financial management, or related field
• A chartered account qualification is mandatory
• 6+ years of in-depth experience in a similar role
• Preferably having an audit experience from established entities
• Advanced levels of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Skills
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.