Job description / Role
During your tenure as an Assistant Manager in Digital Forensics, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
Core Professional and Technical capabilities:
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations to alleviate business concerns
- Applies knowledge to effectively diagnose a crisis situation and/or help stabilize a client's business
- Produces a high quality work product and collaborates with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Manages own work in an ethical manner with a continuous attention to quality and risk rules, and confidentiality
Specialized Technical capabilities:
- Experience using forensic software applications (EnCase, Macquisition, Nuix, FTK, Axiom Cellebrite and XRY) and techniques to capture electronic data from computers, external media, networks, cloud based systems and mobile data devices
- Experience in Malware analysis and using analysis tools such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, RSA Analytics/NetWitness or similar
- Experience of performing computer forensic analysis in support of litigation and/or investigation
- Understanding of evidence handling procedures and ACPO guidelines
- Experience in conducting data breach or security incident investigations and managing incident response programs
- Experience in analysis of network communication protocols and conducting analysis of network related evidence in support of intrusion detection and analysis
- Experience with advanced threats and network exploitation methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions on remediation and countermeasures for challenging information security threats
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor's degree in finance or any related field
- 6 -8 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Master's degree in a field with emphasis on computer security or investigations
- Experience in scripting or programming
- Systems or email administration experience (MCSE or equivalent certification)
- Broad knowledge of information and communication technologies and the diverse policies, practices, and technologies used to protect them
- A high degree of technical knowledge of computer hardware and software systems
- Certifications such as GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAS Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAS Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) or similar
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity