Job description / Role
Dubai Properties is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and embedding equality, consistency and transparency in its culture and employment practices.
Dubai Properties does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, marital status, age, being a person of determination or any other non-merit factor.
To lead the end-to-end digital real estate business executions by driving operational efficiencies and ultimately setting the digital marketing roadmap to support the real estate business transformation for DHRE.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES – Functional competencies
• Manage website operations including ongoing regular content updates and managing the development of new websites, microsites, or pages. This would include briefing the website content editor and website agency as well as reviewing and approving all website related updates.
• Manage email Marketing including email design and development and liaising with our internal team to prepare segments and dispatch email communications.
• Develop and manage a centralized calendar of external digital communications of key events and occasions and assigning the right channel or channels for each occasion.
• Key day to day point of contact with the media agency working on reviewing and approving ongoing digital media plans.
• Manage always-on tactical campaigns for all projects in DHRE’s portfolio, including briefing the media and creative agencies, reviewing and approving media plans, and the campaign’s roll-out assets and ads.
• Support the marketing executive responsible of raising digital marketing projects in oracle.
• Follow up with finance to approve purchase requests and with procurement to release purchase orders in time, when necessary.
• Manage translations with creative agencies and 3rd party translating companies.
• Manage the delivery and ongoing updates of touch-tables and other innovative digital solutions that are lead and managed by the digital marketing team.
• Support the SEO manager and SEO agency in identifying SEO annual KPIs and targets as well as the ongoing tasks that would help improve our websites, locations and videos visibility in search engines.
• Support the analytics manager with building campaign performance dashboards and data attribution models through Google Analytics and Power BI.
• Work closely with the CRM department on dispatching customers email/SMS communications in relation to construction updates, hand over, and other topics.
• Work closely with the offline marketing team on digitizing brochures, floorplans and other print marketing collateral that needs to be available on our websites and other key digital channels.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or any related field.
Job Specific Technical Skills and Complexity:
• Proven track record in handling & executing digital marketing campaigns from planning to reporting.
• Demonstrable experience managing SEO, email marketing, social media, and media planning
• Creative thinker with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that achieve business KPIs
• Experience in briefing media, website and creative agencies and managing day to day tasks and projects.
• Experience with A/B testing and optimization
• Solid knowledge of websites, Sitecore and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Power BI)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
• Superior abilities in project management
• Good time-management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
Execution & Delivery
• Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results.
• Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
• Take ownership of responsibility and be responsible for the consequences of work output.
• Team Work & Collaboration
• Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support. Works collaboratively both within one’s own function and across functions to achieve DHRE goals.
• Effective Communication
• Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written).
• Communicates timely and responsively. Seeks feedback and provides feedback. Encourages open discussion and dialogue.
• Drives self and encourage others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
• Customer Service Orientation
• Develop and maintain strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationship.
About the Company
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.