Job description / Role
You will assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Manager - Engineering will be responsible for proper and smooth operation of the hotel's technical equipment and systems (heating, ventilation, lighting, water supply, sewerage, electricity, etc.).
- Control engineering work carried out by outside organizations.
- Carry out routine maintenance, adjustment of equipment and schedule preventive maintenance activities.
- Control the compliance with the rules of fire safety, sanitary, environmental and other norms and rules of engineering service.
- Monitor the conclusion and execution of contracts related to the operation of the existing and the introduction of new machinery and equipment.
- To form requests for the purchase of necessary equipment and materials.
- Minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical, Minimum 2-3 years' experience as Assistant Manager or 4 years' experience as Team leader
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Facility Management Engineer
Facilities Engineer - Civil/MEP - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies