Job description / Role
You will be responsible for all the Kitchen equipment's maintenance as instructed by General Mechanical Supervisor while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment's are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment's and to avoid breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance and completes the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the Guest needs.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment's and being available in case of emergency and applying the appropriate action as per Hotel policy and standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and colleagues' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in hotels or company in same field.
- You should ideally be a licensed high / low pressure boiler operator with previous experiences.
- Proven knowledge in the operation of equipment's such as steam/gas oven, dish washers, deep fryers & cookers.
- A good command of English.
- Ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- Pro-active and reliable and will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ark In Interio
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
MEP QAQC Inspector (Mechanical)
Capstone Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||29 Apr|