Job description / Role
Real Estate Developer based in the UAE require an Assistant Manager - Business Analyst to join the team.
• Preparation of financial feasibilities for new and existing projects
• Preparation of Presentations for Management approval
• Assist in Preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget
• Assist in Preparation of 5 Year Business Plan
• Preparation and review of Internal memos, RFMDs etc.
• Assist in periodic valuation exercise
• Assist in computation of pricing of new project before its launch
• Research for market benchmarks
• Any other adhoc business requirement
• Financial modeling
• Feasibility study
• Real Estate
• Investment appraisal
AED 23,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Flights and Medical
Qualification and Experience
• Qualified with CFA or CA or ACCA
• Minimum 4-5 Years of experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis, Real Estate etc.
• Strong MS Excel knowledge (VBA is plus)
• Effective Presentation and Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.