Job description / Role
As an Assistant Manager, you will be primarily responsible to role model and supervise your team members to warmly welcome and sincerely host all guests to Andaz Dubai The Palm.
* You will have to efficiently balance all tasks upon guests' arrival to create authentic stay experiences and a seamless, hassle-free departure experience. You will be responsible for maximizing associates productivity through multi-skilling, flexible scheduling and unique bespoke training and development plans for each host.
* You will be responsible to handle operations under code of ethics and in making sure that there is a 100% commitment on and off work bearing in mind the designation.
* A sociable and outgoing person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and who can create genuine, engaging relationships to create memorable experiences for every guest.
* Someone who can maintain a calm disposition even when handling and balancing multiple tasks, guests, team members in an ever changing environment.
* Also someone who can strike a right balance between systems and people.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.