Job description / Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for achieving sales targets (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly) across different key accounts that he will be responsible for, through improved Channel management, forecasting (sellout and Sell in), PSI and consequently improving sell out.
Our client is a global leader in the Consumer Technology industry who operates in the Middle East & Africa through the head office based in Dubai.
* Responsible for managing Key Accounts across the E-commerce channel
* Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focus on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
An attractive competitive salary with all standard benefits ( Bonus, Medical, Flights)
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria
* A Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration
* Must have consumer electronics experience within a principal business
* Minimum of 4-5 years of experience managing e-commerce channels
* Previous relevant experience managing retail channels
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Sales Manager
Key Account Manager / Territory Manager
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Key Account Manager - Flavors
CSG Global Talent
New Business Development Manager