Job description / Role
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of "we care for people so they can be their best".
- You are responsible for managing Hotel marketing and communications activities both within the Hotel and externally.
- The purpose of this role is to maximize revenue and profit opportunities for the Hotel through partnerships and storytelling, utilizing the best marketing channels available to ensure that the Hotel receives positive exposure in relevant local, national and international markets, which will ultimately translate into bookings.
- You will be working in close synergy with the Sales, Events and Front Office team.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
Due to visa & travel restrictions, we are looking for a candidate who is locally available in UAE and currently in a similar role or has relevant Front Office experience in hotels. Ideally with:
- Ideally with a Diploma or Degree in marketing management.
- English proficiency is key and the Arabic language would be an additional benefit.
- Relevant experience in Marketing management with Marketing, PR and Social Media knowledge to take care of the hotel's requirements from Rooms, F&B and Spa projects.
- Excellent in managing campaigns, executing promotions, social media page management, media management in line with brand guidelines.
If you have high-performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we're looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Marketing Executive - Education
Excelsior Group ME
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search