Assistant Manager - Operation Support Quality Assurance - Quality and Compliance - Insurance
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Job description / Role
- Develop an internal audit & assessment schedule, to audit key business functions, issue reports, follow up audit and present the results to Head of Compliance.
- Develop and streamline and ensure implementation of quality and compliance Processes/ Policies & Procedures. Have an overview of all Policies & Procedures related to the Medical Operations and ensure that they are reviewed periodically or on contingency basis and revised/corrected/amended and properly implemented.
- Provide new strategic audit initiatives at request and will be expected to successfully lead development projects assigned to him/her.
- Audit systems and procedures by conducting gap analysis and highlight corrective/preventive actions.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual ticket, medical and life insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical or Paramedical field.
- 5 years of experience gained at a Healthcare provider and/or Insurance TPA, including more than 5 years of experience in an insurance position handling teams.
- Experience in medical coding and HAAD / DHA rules and regulatory requirements is a must.
- Familiar with IT Applications related to the job and readiness to understand the related IT Systems from the business side.
- Excellent oral/written communication skill in English is a must.
- Assertive and problem solver; Able to implement structural changes to reach effectiveness.
- Persuasive skills and possesses conflict-resolution skills.
- Client-focused approach while problem-solving or recommending changes.
- 2- 5 years experience in Quality Assurance in the TPA or Insurance company in the UAE.
About the Company
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.