Job description / Role
- You will be responsible in the efficient running of the outlet, alongside the Outlet Manager, in line with Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas' strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager - Outlet is responsible to assist in managing the assigned outlet as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and brand standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Previous supervisory experience in 5-star luxury resorts or stand-alone high-end venues.
- A European language will be an advantage.
- Ideally already based in the UAE.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager - Sales & Sponsorship
Arab Media Group (AMG)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Office Manager and Personal Assistant
Administrative Assistant - 12 Month Renewable Contract
Manpower Middle East
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)