Job description / Role
Salary: AED 15000
• To develop and administer the Parts training activities to include identification of training needs, design and delivery of
• Parts Training Programs and evaluation to assess the overall effectiveness of training interventions for dealerships in the designated territories.
• To assess dealers’ Parts Operation through utilization of the company standards and provide dealers with necessary recommendation in compliance to the program.
• Develop & source new products for spare parts based upon market demands from dealerships / distributors and customers.
• Prepare and oversee the implementation and administration of Parts training based on the budget and plan.
• Review existing training material/curriculum, modify/create training manuals and facilitate face-to-face and on-line training programs
• Maintain and update training records and monitor and track training effectiveness thru proper KPI tools.
• Arrange and oversee the delivery of Parts skill competition to evaluate the capability of dealerships under the Parts Category.
• Monitor training programs and administer exercises and regular evaluation to qualify/certify Parts Operation and its involving organization.
• Evaluate dealerships’ Parts operation and staff capabilities against all company standards in order to identify training requirements & improve dealer’s parts operations.
• Improve dealership spare parts operations in inventory control, warehousing/logistics & sales by CRM, survey & data analysis through training & application.
• Plan & develop new product for spare parts based on market survey resource analysis and study & select the supplier of new product for sourcing.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.