Job description / Role
The multi-disciplinary Real Estate team in the Middle East supports a wide range of clients in the Real Estate sector, including developers, investors, land owners and Government entities. Integrating with other teams within the FA practice, other work we undertake includes project finance, capital raising, financial modelling, transaction due diligence, forensic and audit support.
The Real Estate team provides the following services for clients:
- Valuation of office, retail, residential, healthcare, industrial and hospitality assets in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors ("RICS") Valuation Professional Standards (the "Red Book")
- Valuation assurance for the Deloitte audit practice
- Market insight and eminence
- Market and financial feasibility assessments of planned Real Estate projects and strategy
- Market and financial feasibility assessments, valuations, strategy and operator selection in the Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure industry
- Market and financial feasibility assessments, valuations and strategy in the airports and ports sector.
- Capital markets.
We currently have an Assistant Manager level opportunity with our Real Estate Valuation team in Dubai advising Government bodies, developers, investors and corporate and private owners regarding valuation and value-add opportunities.
- Responsible for undertaking:
- Real estate valuations in accordance with the RICS Red Book
- Market research
- Report preparation
- Due diligence
- Risk management and compliance procedures
- Management and coaching of junior employees
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
Experience And Competencies:
- Roles for both Primary Arabic and Primary English speaking candidates.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent report writing and oral skills.
- A high level of numerical competence, with experience of using MS Excel
- Experience using Estate Master DF, Argus Developer and Valuation Capitalization software an advantage.
- Educated to graduate level, with a Real Estate degree (RICS accredited)
- Newly qualified holder of MRICS designation; more senior position available commensurate with experience
- Experience is typically six to eight years of experience in a related real estate role.
- Based in Dubai, with travel across the Middle East to deliver client engagements.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity