Job description / Role
Assistant Manager, Sales & Business Development – Oil & Gas EPC (multi-discipline)
Candidates must have experience in Oil & Gas EPC business, and actively involved in:
• Contributing to revenue and growth
• Achieving commercial targets
• Identifying market opportunities
• Identifying potential clients
• Developing business in new territories
• Currently based in the UAE (locally available for interviews)
• Presently working in Oil and Gas industry, with any major EPC contractor
• Minimum five years of sales and business development experience in the UAE/GCC
• Expertise in sales and business development within Oil and Gas industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Master’s Degree in Business Management/Strategy will be an added advantage.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• AED 12,000 to 14,000 including all allowances.
• Standards benefits as per UAE Law.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery. Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Singapore remains a key market for Rotary while it actively seeks business opportunities overseas. Rotary has subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Myanmar and Slovenia.
Petrochem Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Sales Manager
Retail Sales Manager