Job description / Role
Dubai Holding Entertainment (former Arab Media Group)
Global Village is part of Dubai Holding Entertainment and have an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Sales & Sponsorship.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
• To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Guest Orientation, Commitment, Excellence)
• Develop the Sponsorship, Activation, Customized Product sales strategy for Global Village with the Company Vision, Mission and established service levels.
• Manage, support and streamline the relation between Global Village and appointed agencies for targeting key accounts for sponsorships, partnerships and activations.
• Prepare the relevant budgets and targets in order to ensure that all Global Village objectives are achieved within agreed parameters and Service levels.
• Support in putting together business plans / sales strategies that includes rate cards / pricing, target brands / sponsors with forecasted revenue indicating how to close the target for the upcoming financial year
• Contribute in the creation and implementation of tactical strategies, to ensure sales during low season
• Liaise directly with the appointed agencies, Global Village departments and the potential accounts for smooth boarding and project execution
• Prepare and present progress reports on a regular basis to the Commercial Head, to ensure all relevant parties are informed of all partnership arrangements, which will support the efficient delivery of the event objectives
• Identify and develop leads to source partnership from local, regional and international businesses and organizations
• Identify operational requirements and costs that can be saved through signing barter agreements with suitable sponsors
• Identify available / new opportunities and accordingly plot prospective suitable sponsors for each opportunity: short and long term
• Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends, as they relate to partner relationships
• Sell relevant deals, contribute to the preparation of contracts with partners, study proposals and negotiate with potentials leads to conclude deals
• Liaise with Global Village departments, to ensure the inclusion of partner requirements at the events site and other negotiated locations, during the events, including appropriate site allocations, signage and other levels of recognition, support and exposure
• Introduce an activation calendar to ensure that all relevant product launches and reveals takes place in Global Village to assure being the pioneer platform in new exposures
• Work closely with Global Village Departments to enter barter deals and sponsorships that will reduce the company expenditures
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements
• Degree in Marketing, Sales or similar
• 5 to 8 years of professional marketing or sales experience with at least 3 years in a relevant managerial or supervisory role.
• Sponsorship Marketing, Sales, Contract Negotiation and Contract Management
• Sponsorship Management skills, Strong communication skills for sales, good interpersonal skills, relationship building skills. Good computer skills.
• Persuasion and Negotiation skills, Attention to detail, Problem-solving skills, Concern for quality and productivity, Flexibility, Guest Service orientation, Concern for Timeliness and costs.
• Creativity and product development to cater to the industry and organization Internal Relationships
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies