Job description / Role
Assist in ensuring safe, efficient and uninterrupted import, distribution and supply of natural gas from Qatar to commit DEL customers as per terms and conditions of the signed regulatory Agreements (DPSA, EGSPA, EGDS, GSA’s, etc.). Assists in coordinating with upstream to assure safe and, efficient and uninterrupted sales of liquids and sulphur.
• Understand the governing agreements between Company and other relevant parties such as upstream suppliers, terminal operator, shared facilities, gas network operators /transporters and downstream consumers.
• Assist in ensuring that Supply and Logistics commitments under the effective signed Agreements are being fulfilled up to a satisfactory level to the relevant parties.
The following responsibilities are focused on Gas Logistics and Supply:
• Support the interaction with upstream suppliers, network operators and downstream receiving facilities personnel to ensure efficient and smooth transportation and supply logistics of gas from Qatar to customers’ receiving terminals.
• Maintain continuous contact with Company’s customers at the basic operational level to fully understand their current and future supply and logistical requirements.
• Assist in resolving their problems and keep an updated database of their supply logistics and limitations (load profile, gas quality, pressure etc.)
• Understand the Gas Production, Distribution and Supply matrix and its related software applications.
• Provide assistance to Company’s customers to ensure the implementation of Company’s operational procedures as per the signed operation protocols.
• Identify surplus gas quantities and assist in the supply and logistics of these quantities to potential customers in close coordination with Sales and Marketing as well as Operations Departments.
• Monitor the gas network supply and logistics aspects and provide support to commercial decisions related to gas allocations to UAE customers.
The following responsibilities are focused on Liquids Logistics and Supply:
• Interact with upstream operations, terminal operator, and shared facility owners regarding the supply and logistics of liquid and sulfur sales.
• Produce periodic reports on, liquids and sulphur supply and logistics in order to provide adequate decision support data to the Marketing & Commercial Division.
• Assist in identifying, reviewing and recommending internal and external synergies to improve Company’s business in respect to common and joint interest activities.
• Prepare the necessary information to request Senior Management approval of the execution of Joint Facilities agreements and amendments in accordance with the established approval process.
• Produce a compliance and risk identification matrix for CLPG, CSP, LSC, VOC, and LPB Joint Facilities Agreements to assist with preparing a reduction strategy to mitigate any risk exposures under the supervision and agreement of the BSM.
• Support negotiations of various Common Facilities Agreements with multiple stakeholders to facilitate efficient operations and timely export of hydrocarbon products and responsible for the implementation of executed agreements.
• Monitor, review and evaluate Single Operator’s (RLTO) performance of the Joint Facilities under the Project Management and Service Agreements.
• Assist with the review of the Work Plan and Budget proposed by Single Operator.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
• Professional in Gas & Power is an advantage.
• 3 years’ relevant experience in industry logistics and supply.
• Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing and financial principles.
• Knowledge of oil and gas pricing and marketing techniques.
• Analytical skills. Team player skills.
• Excellent English communication, language and interpersonal skills. Arabic is an added advantage.
• PC literate. Proficient in using MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Middle East Executive
The Kanoo Group
Middle East Executive
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East