Job description / Role
Manager the Treasury and Risk Functions efficiently and oversee the Investments portfolio.
• Grow and strengthen existing bank relationship to provide deeper content and mechanism to provide innovative solutions.
• Scan horizon for better tie up all the time.
• Assess short term, medium term and long-term funding needs by reviewing be corporate objective, business plan, budgets and develop cash flow and update the cash flow on periodic basis.
• Make suitable funding arrangement for short term, medium term and long term.
• Structure and maintain cost effective and quality financing facilities.
• Lead large fund raising such as Sukuk, Bonds, Syndication including rating exercise.
• Custodian of Company cash, ensures liquidity for entire business at all times.
• Ensure efficient and risk-controlled cash management.
• Make sure all bank accounts are reconciled and certified monthly basis. All bank confirmations are obtained quarterly basis.
• Take action to clear the unidentified credits by coordinating with banks and obtaining the required details.
• Prepare Rolling Cash Flow and update Cash Flow Forecast.
• Weekly cash flow update, monitor the cash flow movement with approved budgeted cash flow. Submit mitigation plan.
• Recommend suitable hedging policy and hedge financial risk cost.
• Implement the approved hedging policy.
• Effectively employing sound instruments.
• Provide weekly, monthly management information with regard to treasury function in line with KPI performance.
• Monitor receivable with credit and collection team, ensure the achievement of monthly collection targets through proper follow up.
• Monitor cheque returns and follow up the same with the receivables team and provide proper leadership in recovering the cheque return amounts.
• Lead the team involved in moving the payment plan customers to bank mortgage, maximize mortgage funding.
• Obtain good mortgage schemes from reputable banks.
• Develop and maintain efficient back office with good internal controls for all Treasury dealings and ensure compliance with internal controls, which ensure that the company resources are appropriately utilized and safeguarded.
• Monitor residual business risks and hedge them by running adequate insurance program.
• Develop and Maintain risk register for the Company and submit monthly reports.
• Ensure insurance claims are tracked and followed up efficiently.
• Renewal of insurance policies through contracts department, follow up the insurance claims.
• Ensure observance of the Finance and other policies, procedures and standards to provide a consistent, high standard of financial and information services.
• Contribute to the development of superior systems using the opportunities for new information technology to provide more timely, accurate and relevant information.
• Review, follow up and report on the investment portfolio., prepare periodic impairment report, coordinate with external agency and obtain valuations.
• Ensure control of money laundering policies is strictly enforced.
• Review investment proposals and submit review points with working and presentation.
• Any additional tasks assigned by department head.
• Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance with professional qualification CTP or similar treasury qualification.
• Minimum 5-7 Years of Experience, preferably from Real Estate, Construction or infrastructure industries / Core Corporate Banking.
• Experience in front line banking relationship.
• Male candidate with UAE driving license.
Skill Sets Required:
• Computer skills: Advance Excel, Word, Power Point, working in ERP environment is an advantage.
• Advance communication & presentation skills.
• Strong Negotiation skill.
• Key financial parameters analytical skill.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Assistant Finance Manager
Finance Team Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance