Job description / Role
Sales and Marketing
- Job Title : Assistant Research Market Analyst
- Location : Abu Dhabi
- Duration : Permanent
- Languages : English
- Offered salary : Attractive Salary + Standard Benefits
Position General Information
- Title Assistant Market Research & Analyst
- Grade (Job Size)
- Location Abu Dhabi Branch Office
- Department Marketing
- Report to Team Head - Marketing
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Should have experience in researching and formulating data analysis reports (excellent MS Office user in terms of reporting skills) for the energy industry in broad sense, focused in oil & gas, steel, heavy industries, being able to intuitively recognize patterns, market trends with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight, ultimately assisting the Team Head in strategic planning
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor, forecast and compile in report?wise format (either MS Word, Power Point) regarding MENA (Middle East & Africa) regional oil & gas trends including but not limited to national and international oil companies, refinery and petrochemical companies in respect to investment plans, operations, major partnerships with global energy companies, assets divestments, management changes, restructurings and reorganizations, project intelligence gathering and follow?ups
- Monitor, forecast and compile in report?wise format (either MS Word, Power Point) regarding engineering and construction firms, technology licensors and etc.
- Periodic updates of oil & gas value chains per countries within the MENA Region
- Research major industry trends and impacts including but not limited to economic and political issues surrounding the MENA Region
- Assist in the development of marketing plans
- Conduct research on specific market conditions
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Simplify complex data into a user?friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids
- Prepare and present reports to management
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- 1 - 4 Years of experience in market research and analysis for commodities, B2B, infrastructure, construction and / or oil & gas industries
- Background in corporate planning & research
- Ex?Tier 2 & 3 Engineering / Construction firms
- Work experience in strategic consultancy and market research service firms
Skills & knowledge
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user?friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages.
Language Skills Required
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Arabic Language is preferred
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager