Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job:
Mott MacDonald Middle East is looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Manager to assist the Unit in establishing and promoting the brand by developing marketing and communication strategies and campaigns.
* Build and develop relationships with external partners such as clients, membership organisations and industry bodies to assist in the planning of promotional campaigns
* Localize the Group marketing and communications strategy
* Maintain and possess responsibility for brand management and corporate identity for the Unit
* Management of events and activations: liaise with all attendees and ensure they are fully briefed on the event and have all required content such as agenda, list of attendees
* Attend marketing campaigns and events to promote brand awareness within the marketplace
* Assist in developing marketing and promotional material for the WIN Team
* Work closely with Sector and Practice leaders to develop account/client-specific content
* Actively engage thought leaders to contribute to internal and external discussions via conferences and campaigns, newsletters and press releases
* Work closely with the Sector and Practice leaders to communicate project wins and milestones internally and externally
* Support the WIN team with positioning activity by providing content such as company/sector brochures and capability statements
* Securing speaking engagements and magazine interviews for Sector/Practice/Thought leaders
* Liaise with Project Principals to arrange media visits to project sites and coordinate nominations for industry awards
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or any similar discipline
* Minimum 5 to 8 years' experience within marketing management
* Fluency in written and spoken Arabic will be advantageous
* Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
* Delivery of multi-channel campaigns for example, social media and events
* Marketing budgets
* PR events and external partnerships
* Various marketing channels including social media
* Hands-on experience of different design software for example, Adobe PhotoShop, LightRoom etc.
* In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice.
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.