Job description / Role
Taaleem Central Office are currently exploring the market in order to appoint an experienced and professional, Assistant Marketing Manager to become part of a well established team in the heart of Dubai. This role will offer excellent opportunity to continue your career within one of the leading education providers in the Middle East.
To give an idea of the role and the responsibilities required for this role, please see below.
• Responsible for maximising the visibility of all Taaleem Schools across selected markets (UAE and internationally) and audience segments.
• The purpose of this role is to generate demand and drive customers to interact with Taaleem’s School brands and to drive awareness and engagement, leading to successful achievement of our parent recruitment goals.
• Responsible for shaping, planning and implementing advertising led marketing campaigns across all media.
• Post holder will lead on the design of campaign plans and outputs across all relevant media, with a specific focus on digital, social, and third-party, including OOH advertising.
• Assistant Marketing Manager (Campaigns) will play a pivotal role and coordinate all campaign activities between our agencies, internal stakeholders at Taaleem’s Schools and senior management.
• He/she will collaborate with both external agencies and in-house teams to brief, devise and execute creative campaign concepts, manage development of campaign elements, oversee production and media placements in order to maximise ROI. Post holder will also be responsible for active monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
• A key contributor to the Marketing and Admissions team, he/she will work closely with CMO, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager and Customer Experience and Admissions Manager to ensure the overall alignment of all campaign outputs with a successful customer journey.
Campaign planning, development and implementation
• Under the guidance of the Chief Marketing and Admissions Office and Marketing Manager agree and plan all advertising and campaign strategies, develop campaign briefings, plans and outputs for key audiences across all our Schools that will help us achieve our business objectives,
• Take responsibility for developing and delivering core demand generation and customer engagement campaigns and tactics, up until the point of enquiry,
• Develop joint plans for both all Taaleem Schools, in line with market intelligence, regional knowledge and central insight, ensuring all agreed marketing plans and activities deliver our parent recruitment objectives,
• Coordinate delivery of relevant campaign elements and campaigns, taking responsibility for versioning and adaptation for particular Schools / campaigns / events, etc.
• Contributing to the achievement of parent recruitment targets across all stages of customer journey, providing active advice on appropriate advertising techniques, which would enable us to drive and retain more customers,
• Develop and manage an internal campaign planning and implementation framework to ensure our School’s business priorities are aligned to customer and market behaviours and campaigns are managed on-time and within budget,
• Ensure roles and responsibilities of those involved in campaign delivery (esp. Marketing and Communications Executives) are well defined, input and sign off points agreed across all stages of a campaign and final deliverables achieved,
• Be responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials.
• Managing relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders and agencies
• Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: Principals, Marketing and Communications Executives, Customer Experience and Admissions Manager and Digital Marketing and Web Officer, to obtain buy in for campaigns and information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content. Ensure all information is accurate and passes through the official sign off process,
• Liaise with the Marketing and Communications Executives s to ensure appropriate recruitment events are built into the overall campaign plan and to coordinate delivery of campaign activity as appropriate,
• Ensure that lead generation campaigns are well integrate with appropriate calls to action,
• Liaise with the relevant stakeholders across the Marketing and Admissions Department and Schools to deliver supporting activity for campaigns as required, especially for SEO,
• Brief external agencies including creative, media planning and SEO agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief,
• Manage agency campaign implementation and optimise campaigns accordingly,
• Drive and highlight opportunities through strong relationships and communications with a variety of stakeholders including creative and media agencies, colleagues within the department and the broader Taaleem group.
Campaign monitoring, analysis and reporting
• Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Manager and Customer Experience and Admissions Manager and other relevant School stakeholders, and ensure that campaigns are achieving objectives,
• Take responsibility for tracking and measurement of integrated advertising campaigns,
• Advise on how to direct and re-direct spend/budgets to maximise campaigns in-motion and deliver highest ROI,
• Deliver effective reporting of campaign that drives recommendations for the future, including measurement of campaign results against metrics, use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, agency and third-party data reports, social media insights, etc,
• Carry out post-campaign analysis to report on KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns,
• Develop and implement effective communication channels to keep relevant internal parties informed of campaign progress and ensure key inputs are received – whether this be senior management approval, sign off from School stakeholders, or external agencies,
• Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations,
• Principal point of contact for all campaign queries for all Taaleem Schools,
Campaign financial management and performance monitoring and reporting
• Allocation and oversight of internal budgets, and provision of advice, guidance and on-going monitoring of campaign expenditure,
Any other duties
• Other duties that may be seen as being within the scope of this position,
• To work in accordance with Taaleem policies.
• All employees will embrace Taaleem mission, vision and objectives and be responsible for adhering to the core values of the institution, including: Professional, Spirited, Pioneering and Nurturing.
• All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organisation-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
• Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behaviour, interpersonal skill and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
• Adaptability including teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
• Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organisation skills necessary to perform successfully.
• Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
• Managerial Responsibilities includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements and budgetary constraints.
• Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
• Relevant marketing experience,
• Experience of delivering successful multiple on-line, off-line and customer engagement campaigns
• Evidence of strong knowledge of global marketing techniques, and characteristics of particular geographical regions,
• Evidence of creation and effective use of marketing planning tools
• Extensive knowledge of digital, social and print marketing techniques, with a expertise in multi-channel marketing setting,
• Proven ability of effective management of external advertising agencies including creative, media and SEO agencies,
• CIM Membership
• Preferably experience within an educational setting
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics,
• Experience in social media channels,
• Project Management experience within advertising industry, and proven ability to work independently to strict deadlines,
Closing Date For This Position Is Tuesday June 25, 2019
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.