Job description / Role
- Develops and implements effective Marketing & Communications strategy with the assistance of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Liaises with appointed designer/ advertising/ design agency and lay out coordination and production of hotel's collateral, stationary, creative, ads, and graphics.
- Knows all Sofitel guidelines and keeps track of the updates.
- Ensures the quality and creativity of all visuals.
- Ensures the correct policy and brand standards are followed by the hotel in all marketing collateral, advertising and digital.
- Overlooks sponsorships regarding promotional and cultural events under the supervision of the department head (Festive Season, Ramadan, etc.).
- Tracks and maintains information about competitor's marketing and communication activities in Abu Dhabi/ UAE market (promotions, offers, articles, advertising, and collaterals); develops and updates a filing system.
- Tracks and maintains information on Food & Beverage, Spa, Wedding, Meetings & Events trends and competitors activities in Abu Dhabi.
- Acts as the liaison between the hotel and the appointed third parties regarding special promotions (Entertainer, Groupon, etc), updates discount agreements and discount list, communicates about the updates to respective departments).
- Assists department head to update property press kits, press releases and creative communication of news worthy items.
- Develops and maintains active contacts with the press and key local & international media through organizing media/ bloggers events.
- Updates hotel database of clients, key media contacts, opinion makers and local "VIP's".
- Ensures adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel's positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing Manager - Education
Marketing & Admissions Assistant
Al Boom Marine