Job description / Role
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Marketing Executive has a key support function to the Marketing Manager for the B2B and Industrial Equipment businesses. The role will be core to assisting and coordinating key projects as well as defined roles including events, product promotions, web updates as well as agency coordination and budget tracking.
What you will do:
- Adaptation rollout/ coordinating campaign collaterals post the master visual approval in conjunction with the Marketing and Manager across the relevant brands
- Plan & execute events / displays, promoting the product & Brand relevant to target customers including but not limited to agency coordination, event set-up requirements, RSVP management with CRM, manpower arrangements
- Plan and procure POS material - in line with product / brand strategy and facility requirements
In coordination with the Marketing Manager and Digital (COE) team:
- Ensure product/service accuracy in all communications and website
- Contribute with ideas and suggestions; liaise with all necessary departments (internal and external) to improve and keep the web content up to date
- Assist with Social Media management and reporting (Spinklr)
- Coordinate photo and video shoots as required from time to time for all online channels
- Support the Marketing manager with projects, budgeting and planning as and when required
- Coordinate marketing communications activity
- Ensure inventory management of all marketing items
- Coordinating agency requirements including quotations and invoicing and RFP/PO initiating to procurement team
- Tracking and updating budget file of all monthly expenses by brand to budget
- Quarterly/ Monthly/ weekly campaign performance tracking
Required skills to be successful:
- Analytical, precision, planning, organizing and communication
- Team player
- Self-starter, and capable to work independently
- Ability to work with agencies and external parties
About the team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- 2 years in marketing, preferably automotive or agency
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Graduate in Marketing
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world's most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.