Job description / Role
Purpose of the job:
To ensure plant mechanical equipment is maintained to a standard that maximizes the reliability and availability of plant utilizing Work Instructions documented in the Maintenance Management System, OEM guidelines and under the instruction of the Head of Mechanical Maintenance.
Scope of the job:
• The Mechanical Maintenance Craftsmen is responsible for day to day mechanical maintenance activity and in accordance with OEM guidelines, best engineering practice and contractual agreements.
• To work in a multicultural team of Maintenance Technicians and Craftsmen and apply mechanical expertise to carry out fault investigations, defect and preventative maintenance.
• To assist the Mechanical Technician in ensuring that all mechanical equipment is well maintained and all notifications of planned and unplanned work are completed on time.
• At least 3 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Craftsmen or in a similar capacity preferably in a CCGT Power & Water Plant preferably.
• Engineering diploma or equivalent
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mechanical Technician - Short Term
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
Mechanical Technician O&M - Rotating Equipment
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Oct|