Job description / Role
A young candidate who has got bundle of energy and enthusiastic with good command of English, computer proficiency and willingness to learn new system in return we can offer very cooperative working environment with lot of professional growth and promotion in 3 months for the successful candidate to a permanent role.
• This position plays a key role in the successful delivery of end to end relocation services, especially in providing ongoing support to the Mobility Consultants, which contributes to the service provision, ongoing development, and maintenance of our corporate clients in order to maximize business opportunities for Helpxpat from such relationships.
• In particular, the post holder will provide efficient and effective support to all aspects of the company operation in order to ensure that high quality services are provided to both members of the public and businesses.
• This will include direct contact with internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions
• Update customer files in Helpxpat systems by entering appropriate data with accurate and complete information.
• Assisting the assignee for renewing the current lease, settling in process, and providing all the departure assistance.
• Research specific information required by Mobility Consultant for clients / assignees.
• Upon training, effectively manage relocation of assignees from start to end, including lease renewals, departures.
• Provision and follow up of all relevant options and recommendations to client.
• Create and update (ad hoc) reports and trackers.
• Monitor inboxes when colleagues are on holiday leave or on sick leave
About the Company
HelpXpat specializes in individual and corporate relocation services, for people moving from any where in the world to UAE. We work mainly with the largest multinational corporations in the fields of oil and gas, energy, banking and insurance, telecommunications, aviation, food and beverage, manufactures etc. We also work with smaller companies led by enlightened leaders.
The company's experienced consultants, many of whom have language skills and have lived overseas, are aware that a well-managed relocation not only greatly assists the individual in making the assignment a success but is also cost effective for the client company. Whether sourcing a property, advising on schooling or assisting with expense management of a company, we handle with utmost empathy, dedication and support which continue throughout the assignment. We work directly with the family moving and also alongside HR Managers, providing assistance whenever it is needed and offering a seamless and highly personal service to all involved.
As there is no 'one size fits all' solution to relocation, each project is tailor-made to the needs of the individual, their family and the company. We offer a number of different packages and services to suit varying requirements, and can provide a totally flexible 'mix and match' service for those who have fixed financial budgets, time limits, or, a multitude of moves to coordinate.