Job description / Role
A global retailer is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to join their team in Dubai.
• Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
• Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
• Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
• Allocating and managing space between buildings
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
• Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
• Drafting reports and making written recommendations
AED 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates must have at least 5 years Retail experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Excellent decision making, leadership, communication skills.
• Previous Experience in Facilities management.
Years of Experience:
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Facilities Management
• A minimum of 5 years of in a management position
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.