Job description / Role
Operations & FIT
• Ensure Optimal use of vehicles & manpower.
• Overseeing the control of Fueling & Salik tags.
• Inform and advice Branch Manager- Ops & Fit about irregularities and anomalies in the operations and training.
• Overall Supervision of the operations team.
• Coordinating all Operational activities of the office with the Branch Managers for smooth functioning of the daily operations.
Training & Staffing of Support Staff
• Leading the support staff selection, recruitment, training & deployment of drivers, Female bus guardians and male bus guardians.
• Responsible for testing, training, induction & discipline monitoring.
• Arrange the post-accident training for the staff.
• Ensure Up gradations of drivers from their respective levels to other levels based on the seniority list.
• Provide performance and development plans for all Supervisors.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Management or similar;
• Proficient in oral and written English;
• Thorough understanding of local legislation and processes;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Dynamics;
• Strong communication skills;
• Expert knowledge of MS Office tools and advanced excel.
• Minimum five (5) years of management experience within a large organisation;
• Can demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers and other stakeholders;
• Demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous improvement and quality customer service QHSE related activities
• Carry out CCTV investigations, arrange the Investigation Report and Employee statements filled.
• Arrange the meeting of staff for Intranet alerts.
• Carry out Accident Investigation and timely close the same along with the outcome.
• Internal audit of the school to be rolled out as per the defined schedule by the QHSE Manager.
• Collaborate the risk assessments, SSOW from all the schools, fueling ops team and office.
• Conduct fire drill annually once and maintain the reports thereof.
• Regular BBT office and Garage survey.
• Timely submission of Al Adaa reports in the Oshad-AlAdaa portal for: Form E, E4, F, G etc. as per the required frequencies laid out by the DOT.
• Overseeing the Fleet inspections at schools.
• Supervise the Fleet Quality control through the QAT team. Vehicle permits
• Carry out timely renewals of the vehicles before the expiry of the vehicle testing and insurance.
• Arrange the cancel, amend and renew FTA permits of the company vehicles as per the requirements without delay or fines. Finance assistance
• Maintain and arrange the company provided credit card settlements on timely monthly basis in excel and intranet reporting.
• Staff recoveries and fines management to be entered in intranet on a regular monthly basis.
• Maintain and arrange the company provided Edirham card settlements on timely monthly basis in excel and intranet reporting
• Building strong relationships with key non-education customers.
• Support the Business Development Team with direct project management and operational information.
• Coordinate with the HR team members on issues and Payroll related matters.
• Provide complete support to the Service Delivery Executive's in operations related activities.
• Ensure all the vehicles registration and permits are renewed, and activated before their expiries.
• Conduct the disciplinary investigations of the staff and maintain the reports thereof.
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Middle East Executive
Operations Manager / Operations Delivery Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|