Job description / Role
Quest is working with a leading salon business in the Middle East, looking for Assistant Operations Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for candidates with at least 3 years relevant experience.
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will:
- Assist the Operations Manager in driving operational improvement and efficiency
- Create and implement company policies, procedures, and operational guidelines
- Collaborate closely with operations manager and HR in identifying and creating new roles
- Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the company, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner (e.g. calls and complaints)
- Handle and resolve customer calls and complaints
- Keep abreast with industry standards and best practices
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years’ experience in Salon operations or relevant experience in the Beauty industry
- Excellent customer service skills, with background in handling customers and VIP clients
- Strong attention to details, leadership skills, ang negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Female (required due to the nature of the role)
If you think you have the qualifications for this role and you want to be part of this highly successful company, apply with your updated CV today (MS Word).
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.