Job description / Role
The Assistant Operator shall provide assistance to operations as instructed by the Operator and Field Supervisor in carrying out all necessary job as required including but not limited to:
- Ensures that the Company policies and procedures in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are implemented.
- Assist the Operator in checking the equipment for any damages that might have occurred during transit.
- Rig Up/Down all equipment as instructed by the Operator/Supervisor
- Assist Operator/Senior Operator to perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of tools, equipment and machine as per the instruction of the Operator/Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance to the agreed work/leave schedule both on base and field operations.
- Communicate with the Company representative, establish immediate priorities and implement procedures to carry out the job in a safe manner.
- Ensure that the use of all expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted and these materials and supplies are kept in a secure place and locked.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
- Basic Skills on Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Knowledge of Basic Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Basic Report Writing Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: Secondary Graduate with 2 years CT experience
- Technical Diploma / Engineering Degree (Fresh graduate acceptable)
- 18 - 25 years old
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.