Job description / Role
* Work closely with the QA and Safety officer to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees
* Makes sure products are being ran correctly (quality, packaging).
* Communicates with Quality, Maintenance, all shift production and Sanitation.
* Assist in planning, procurement of machineries, supervision of the plant construction and machineries erection and commissioning.
* Oversee the full scale slaughter and processing facility, all the process from receiving until finished products and maintenance. As well to plan, organize and control production, ensuring efficiency, deadlines, budgets and high industry standards in production processes are all met and adhered to.
* Minimum of college degree related to Poultry Science, Veterinary, Food Science or Related Field
* 3-5 years proven experience on the same position or capacity
* Experience in a large scale poultry farm/production is mandatory
* Food safety training experience and experience is mandatory
* Proficiency in using ERP, SAP experience is a plus
* HACCP qualifications
* Knowledge of quality systems and standards
* Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
* Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
* Hands on attitude and active involvement in slaughterhouse operation
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
R&D Technologist in Food Industry
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|
Health and Safety Officer
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)