Job description / Role
• To develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes and to be able to use already/legally established professional and transparent procurement policies and procedures of QDVC.
• Draws up a plan for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
• To oversee the activities of the department responsible for purchases and stocks.
• Approve the best products or services that have low prices after reviewing and analyzing all options.
• Ensure that the products or services are of high quality, with in the allocated budget/price.
• As part of supervisory role, responsible to assign duties to each member of the staff and review the work on a regular basis.
• Supervise assigned staff effectively when they are adequately versed in the relevant practices, procedures and policies.
• To be able to prepare calls for tender and follow-up procedure and in the management of any type of contracts (service, works, and supplies).
• To provide assistance to the organization members related with all procurement matters.
• Act as a main link between the company and suppliers.
• Ought to look for interested suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the Company.
• Developing good relations with suppliers demands great negotiation skills, which are important when seeking the best deals.
• Maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing falls squarely on the shoulders of a purchasing manager.
• Ensure that the department has important details, such as the suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products
• Additional preparation of Ad-hoc reports and tasks upon request.
• Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations in UAE.
• Excellent negotiation skills with high level of UAE market awareness.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel
• Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
• Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers
• Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities
• Trust-worthy, Goal-Oriented, Creative, Innovative and high ability to work under pressure.
• Fluent in English is a must (written & spoken). French, Tagalog, Hindi & Arabic are advantageous.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Procurement Operations Analyst
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)