Job description / Role
• The Assistant Product Manager is responsible for all the activities associated with customers and the products; planning Product Roadmap(EOL/NPI transition), establish channel strategy and action plan by channel of Home Appliance product for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from marketing research & customer analysis.
• Defining the product strategy and roadmap, and developing the right positioning and core messaging for Appliance products.
• Living Appliance: Washing Machine/Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Commercial Laundry, Clothing Care solution(Styler)
• Kitchen Appliance: Dishwasher, Cooking(Oven), Built-in Product
• Air Case Solution: Air Purifier, Sealing Fan, etc.
• Supporting launching new products/product lines in collaboration with the other concerned cross-functional teams.
• Making Weekly / Monthly Report Through detailed analysis of company targets and market activity, prepare weekly, monthly report.
• Sharing Market trend report including promotional price, new model, online/offline display of other brands’ ones.
• Managing the progress of sales KPI and share it with the related teams.
• Training Home Appliance Products to the sales force or our partners at quarterly internal Product workshop meetings or business partners meetings.
• Knowledgeable of the Home Appliance business, products and industry trends.
• Has expert knowledge of CE Product / technology and their field.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills;
• Results oriented, focused on target achievement;
• Excellent computer skills (specially MS Office EXCEL)
• Strong ability to communicate with various levels of organization and customers
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Team work (strict no to “not my work” attitude)
• Strong eager to learn and self-development
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
Customer Service Manager
A Leading Group of Companies
Product & Manufacturing Operations Manager