Job description / Role
Power and Renewable energy / Electrical engineering- Assistant Professor \ Associate Professor - College
• Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three(3) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research and Services.
• Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
• Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
• Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
• Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• PhD Degree directly related to the field of instruction specified.
• Graduate of accredited universities which use the credit hour system.
• Have a minimum of two years teaching experience.
• Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
• Excellent command of Arabic and English language, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
• Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
• Program planning and implementation skills.
• Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
About the Company
University of Science and Technology of Fujairah is located at the eastern coast of United Arab Emirates, at about 120 km from Dubai. Colleges include: College of Dentistry, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, College of Engineering & Information Technology, College of Business Administration, College of Architecture, Art and Design, College of Mass Communication, College of Humanities and College of Law.
"USTF" offers a wide array of undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the needs of students and employers in relation to the knowledge-based economy through the combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
The University is committed to producing globally competitive graduates who are equipped with the highest sense of professionalism and social responsibility by continually enhancing the quality of its core functions: teaching, research, training, expertise and practice, all exercised in an innovative environment.