Job description / Role
Assistant Professor - Economics Up To 23k Aed++ For A Leading University In Sharjah
• Open to any nationality
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Minimum 7 years of teaching experience with 5 years post PHD as Lecturer
• PhD degree holder specialized in Economics or Business Management
• Minimum 3 publications and 2 conference presentations
• Proven track record in academics and research
• Experience in teaching courses like: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, etc.
• Expertise in subject matter with effective communications skills and good interpersonal skills is a must
• Ability to work in multicultural environment is an advantage
• Willing to work in split shift
• Open to overseas candidates willing to relocate in UAE
• Work Location: Sharjah, UAE
• Joining date: September 2019
• Salary is up to 23,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation allowance, furniture allowance, airline ticket, medical insurance, annual leave, summer payment, additional credit payment, participation & conferences
Please send your updated CV in WORD format with most recent photo online.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.