Job description / Role
My client, an international multi-disciplinary Engineering and Architecture practice, is seeking an Assistant Projects Manager (with a Architecture Degree) for a large complex project.
- You must have a project management background for large Infrastructure projects including Landscape / masterplans of high value , you will have worked as an Assistant and/or a Senior Architect ready to become an Assistant Project Manager from a project from Design stage , you will be assisting in managing the design, project management and production teams for this large project.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience at Assistant PM level and have extensive experience in all phases of design to all disciplines; i.e. architecture, structure and engineering, varied experience involving responsible planning and design of complex projects.
- Demonstrate creativity together with knowledge of FIDIC and a Bachelors or Masters in Architecture from a reputable university and a Minimum of 10 years of work experience, including supervisory and project management
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- 8 years experience with a minimum of 5 years in design supervision and contracts.
- Preferably have am additional qualification in Project Management (PMP-PMI).
- LEED Qualification will be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.