Job description / Role
Assistant Property Manager - Kanoo Property
The Kanoo Group is looking for an Assistant Property Manager for Kanoo Real Estate to be based in Dubai, UAE. As owners of commercial, industrial and residential properties throughout the United Arab Emirates, our real estate strategy is constantly evolving to meet the rising expectations of prevailing market trends.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with strong knowledge of the UAE - Real Estate market to fill this role. You will have the opportunity to work amongst experienced professionals of one of the most prominent and progressive family business in the Middle East.
This role reports directly into the Sr. Property Manager.
• Prepare necessary paperwork such as closing statements, deeds, contracts, purchase agreements and leases.
• Compile lists of real estate properties with all necessary details like location, feature, BUA and NLA.
• Inspect frequently all Kanoo premises and organize necessary maintenance in assistance with technical team.
• Should know the knowledge of RERA rules and regulations.
• Overseeing the timely and successful completion of job orders.
• Overseeing all financial procedures including verifying rental revenue, processing monthly payments and executing default protocols.
• Should know how to prepare all commercial and Residential EJARI's.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the real estate/ facility management field in the UAE.
• At least a university degree qualification in any discipline would be an advantage.
• Must hold a UAE drivers license.
• Good knowledge of the UAE local real estate market and supplier details.
• You must have very good communication skills in English, spoken Arabic would be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills to support relationships with a broad range of customers.
• Good sales and negotiation skills to close deal.
• Ability to work independently when making important decisions.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Skilled in all MS office applications, for preparing and drafting property sale documents amongst other reports.
If you are interested in developing your career with one of the most successful and prominent group of companies within GCC, this job is for you.
Kanoo Group. Many Opportunities. One Address
About the Company
Established in 1890, Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo) started from a humble trading and shipping enterprise founded in Bahrain by Haji Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo. From Bahrain, the business spread to Saudi Arabia in the 1930s.
In 1967, Hamed Kanoo came from Saudi Arabia to the UAE to expand the family business. Having successfully established Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo)'s operations in Khafji in the Kingdom, the company asked him to replicate the same in UAE too. With only 5 people including him, Hamed Kanoo managed to put-up The Kanoo Group as a trade name in the UAE Map. At present, The Kanoo Group operates in UAE and Oman. Mishal Hamed Kanoo serves as the Chairman, with over 1,200 employees working for its divisions.
The Kanoo family remained true to their early values. This adherence to ethics and beliefs made them an essential component of the regional business life.
One of the first industries that Kanoo excelled at was shipping. No one could have predicted that it would challenge the monopoly of long established British companies and goes on to become the largest regional shipping agency in the Middle East. Kanoo Shipping is one of the founders of S5 Agency World Ltd. and was the first Arab shipping agency in the region in 1911. At present, Kanoo Shipping operates in 20 countries and in all principal ports and offshore tanker loading terminals around the Arabian Peninsula, including Iraq. It handles 11,000 port calls every year which covers all ports in the Suez to India range.
The historic rise of Kanoo Travel has proven similarly impressive. The group's interest in travel started in 1937 when the company used to provide refueling facilities for Imperial Airline sea-planes en route to India and Australia. In 1947, Kanoo Travel became the first IATA agency in the Gulf and became the very first travel company in the Middle East to receive the ISO certification in 1997.
The Group's another success story began in mid-1960s. Kanoo Machinery used to supply construction and material handling equipment in the region. At that time, the UAE was just setting up its oil and gas industry and developing its infrastructure. By providing the government and private sectors with world-class equipment and services, Kanoo Machinery helped lay down the foundations of the vital sectors of UAE's economy.
Today for over 130 years, the company is amongst the most diversified and highly regarded business houses in the Gulf region and operates extensively throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen and Qatar. It has unremittingly grown its realm of businesses into various industries in shipping, travel, machinery, logistics, property, energy (oil & gas, power, water) industrial chemicals, training, joint ventures, retail, and commercial activities.