Job description / Role
Beauty & Personal Care is fastest growing business of Unilever, with change in Market dynamics Unilever is responding effectively. The purpose of the AM product development NAME will be to support Unilever Skin Cleansing brands through category design activities in NAME involving across formats and channel while focusing on soap bars. Additional work will center around new product forms and sourcing which create new opportunities for flexibility speed and savings. This will involve working with internal R&D teams, Procurement, Marketing, Brand and Supply Chain, both locally and regionally, as well as external suppliers. One of the important aspects of this position will be supporting the R&D NAME team on digital transformation.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• 3+ years' experience in Skin Cleansing
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, person of people
• Relevant experience in formulation and or processing development.
• Skilled and comfortable working in a digital environment
• Can do approach and finding possibilities in impossible, Ability to respond quickly to change in priorities
• Understanding digital tools, strong data analytical skills
• Experience of successful leadership of innovation and mix deployment in market, claims, product development
• Experience of project management, including with third parties
• Proven experience of working within networks
• Knowledge of Soaps bars ingredients and liquids formulation knowledge of product and process and creative product development
• Proven operational implementation through projects
• understanding country legislative standards will be added advantage
• Can do trouble shooting in case of Quality issues in Batch making
• Time management and priority setting
• Professional networking and stakeholder management, external focus to understand competition
• Has strong ability link with Global, cluster and local team
Standards of Leadership:
• Purpose and service
• Personal Mastery
• Love for consumer
• Passion for high performance
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|