Job description / Role
- Assistant Reservation Manager
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- As Assistant Reservations Manager, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for reservations.
- Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies.
- Recognize potential clients and to transmit information to the revenue management and sales department.
- Recognize VIP guests and apply the concerned policies.
- Promote Accor Loyalty programs (ALL) and hotel promotions.
- Ensure team members are effectively informed about ALL and train them accordingly.
- Ensure the privacy of the guests and that the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department.
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure team members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, guests and team members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent tracking of guests including Reservations, cancellations and special events while convey information and clearly to team.
- Handling guests complaints and ability to train team members effectively.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.