Job description / Role
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- Supervises the reservations team, including scheduling, training, coaching, and reviewing the reservations agent performance.
- Maintains all elements of the reservations in system to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Maximizes room revenues by utilizing techniques to maximize occupancy and average rate, including regular analysis of hotel competitive set.
- Meets and exceeds guest expectations by ensuring team provides positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Ensures that all special requests are handled in an efficient and timely manner. Facilitates all VIP and special requests.
- Demonstrates knowledge of accommodations and guest services.
- Maintains accurate room rate control and availability statuses by controlling and advising of rate restrictions and room availability.
- Ability to use the PMS system to retrieve necessary information if needed. Opera knowledge is a plus.
- Assists with all sales and marketing efforts to all distribution channels including retail.
- Verifies that all voicemail and email requests are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a positive, open dialogue with all team members and partners. Answers incoming calls.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- 4 Years' Experience In Reservation
- English language Fluency is required
- Arabic language knowledge is an advantage
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.