Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Assistant Resident Engineer to join our award winning team based on our project in Dubai.
This critical role will be responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
* Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
* Assisting the RE with correspondence, submittals and RFI's to the contractors.
* Assigning duties and supervise staff on a daily basis ensuring contractor activities are adequately covered.
* Reviewing, understanding and implementing on site contract drawings and specifications.
* Demonstrated knowledge in Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques (Primavera P3).
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Primavera P3.
* Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
* Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.