Job description / Role
Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day!
Assistant Resident Engineer (Civil) - Infrastructure
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Through Parsons’ planning, engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering public infrastructure and urban/community development solutions to our private and public sector clients alike. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Deputize for Resident Engineer.
• Attend all major meetings and follow-up on action items.
• Participate in contract administration.
• Obtain Government approvals.
• PAC and FAC preparation.
• Coordinate handing-over schedules.
• Coordinate close-out report.
• Track status of project from cradle to grave with respect to approvals, coordination, etc.
• Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer and CRE.
• Prepare progress reports.
• Coordinate client requests.
• Complete additional duties as assigned.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Preferably with professional engineering affiliation and registration.
• At least 8 years of construction supervision experience on infrastructure and landscape projects related to roads, highways, streetscapes, and parks.
• Knowledgeable in hard and soft landscaping works.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Preferably with relevant experience working in an engineering consulting firm.
• Preferably with experience in Abu Dhabi or in UAE.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.