Job description / Role
Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day!
Assistant Resident Engineer / Landscape Design Architect
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Generally, assist and deputize for the Resident Engineer.
- Design, oversee, review Contractor’s works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Resolve design issues arising on site.
- Participate in contract administration.
- Review Contractor’s submissions.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue site instructions.
- Prepare and present progress report as and when needed.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of as-built drawings.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Preferably with professional engineering affiliation and registration.
- At least 8 years of construction supervision experience.
- At least 4 years of recent experience in construction supervision and design review and design management of landscape projects related to road works, streetscapes, sports tracks, parks, mix public realm etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing processes, engineering contracts, contractual matters, value engineering, systems, procedure and policies.
- Has flair for design and can quickly resolve design and contract issues arising on site.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Preferably with experience in Abu Dhabi or in UAE in an engineering consulting firm.
- With valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.