Job description / Role
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
• Generally assist RE and deputize when required.
• Well aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties pertained to applied category.
• Supervise Contractor’s works to achieve and maintain required O&M, construction in accordance with the Contract Documents.
• Participate in contract administration.
• Review Contractor’s submissions.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue site instructions.
• Supervise site inspection staff.
• Check measure of work done.
• Observe site safety practices.
• Monitor the quality of materials and workmanships.
• Record and display progress versus program.
• Prepare progress report.
• Ensure correctness and completeness of as-built drawings.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and minimum fifteen (15) years post graduate experience in design, site supervision, and construction management of major roads & infrastructure projects of complex nature.
• Demonstrable experience in all aspects of civil supervision on major road and general infrastructure projects preferably in the Gulf region.
• Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
• Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.