Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an Assistant Resident Engineer to join are ongoing infrastructure project in Abu Dhabi.
The Key Objectives of the Role:
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue site instructions.
• Supervise site inspection staff.
• Review contractor's technical submissions.
• Review the contractor’s HSE plan and ensures that the safety procedures are followed at site
• Prepare progress reports as required.
• Provide leadership and advice to subordinate staff.
• Monitor contractor's compliance with the requirements of approved safety plan and report deficiencies immediately to the Supervisor.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience on major roads/bridges construction projects.(Maintenance experience is must)
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Resident Engineer - Roads