Job description / Role
- Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, RML ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions, etc) on the basis of the analysis done previously.
- Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using group quotation.
- Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
- Consult and implement daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools.
- Implement and communicate on minimum stay, closed to arrival, up-selling.
- Make recommendation for strategy changes in RMS, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc).
- Optimize the distribution channels.
- Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time.
- Check regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place, hotel).
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school.
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background;
- Revenue Management : RM Pass Training courses (Dimension and Pro)
- Analytical tools
- Excel advanced user (most of the formulas; database knowledge, pivot tables);
- Revenue Management System (Amadeus RMS or EZ RMS).
- Technologies and distribution tools
- PMS (Opera or FOLS, Fidelio V7, Hogatex Starlight, Hotix).
- CRS (TARS data and resa main screens) and distribution channels.
- Communication skills: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Languages: fluent in English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.