Job description / Role
Assistant Revenue Manager
Reporting to the Director Revenue Management and is responsible for strategic analysis and management of inventory and rate strategy to maximize total revenue opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Develops and updates DAAP (Demand Analysis and Allocation Parameters) with DOSM, relative to the Marketing & Strategic Plans.
- Completes all rooms forecasting to accurately project demand and pick up for groups and transient, both short and long term.
- Coordinate updates/stay restrictions or rate changes to reflect the hotel selling strategy in response to the market demand.
- Works with Transient Sales Manager to ensure the hotel set up in all distribution systems are correct and reflect the selling strategy. This includes the GRC, CRS, Internet, GDS and Wholesalers.
- Maintains records pertaining to market segments, transient pace numbers, forecasts, SORI statistics and other rooms' data.
- Prepares all reports for the Revenue Management Meeting with information to be distributed to all participants.
- Participates in the annual budgeting, marketing and strategic planning process.
- Records competitive set pricing and yield strategies and completes analysis on the market and its opportunities based upon the competition and previous history.
- Participates in weekly Revmax and Group Yield Meetings and presents weekly revenue agenda items.
- Monitors transient potential and group bookings daily to set up the pricing and availability control for all reservation distribution sources.
- Achieve potential market position through a maximization of RevPAR index over the competitive set.
- Completes monthly summaries required for the General Manager and DOSM
Your experience and skills include:
- Strategic thinking, long-range planning, and vision are foremost attributes with a strong analytical mindset.
- 1 year revenue experience.
- Problem solving and team building skills.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Strong understanding or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, PC and office applications.
- Ability to work independently, yet respond to internal customers needs
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company