Job description / Role
Assistant Revenue Manager
Apply your analytical and strategic planning strengths as Assistant Revenue Manager, where you will successfully balance inventory and demand to maximize revenue opportunities and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you?
- If you're interested in making a meaningful contribution to our industry-leading, award winning initiatives, you'll fit right in with us!
- Access to world-class learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
- Driving incremental revenue and profit for the hotels using a rational, disciplined decision-making process while managing risk under current and anticipated market conditions
- Maximizing revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory, content, and rates
- Analyze and communicates performance, trends and patterns to take decisive actions
- Enjoys data and explores reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Support in preparing materials for month-end reporting and budget process
- Ensuring all commercial stakeholders are aware of all rates, promotions and corporate programs
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Hotel Management or similar
- Proven success as a revenue professional with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Accor applications, RMS - IDeaS, Opera Cloud would be preferred
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.